Top 6 Fitness Applications that Enhance Your Home Workout Routines
Fitness plays a vital role in every individual’s life. Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, more people are realizing the importance of staying fit and building their immune system. During this global lockdown, going to the gym or taking offline yoga/dance classes is no longer a viable option and this is how the trend of home workouts emerged. Many fitness trainers, dieticians, and yoga instructors are now conducting live sessions for their audience on online platforms, and top fitness applications are providing personalized on-demand classes for users.
Here are a few of the top home fitness apps which can help you plan and carry out your home workout routines efficiently:
1. Nike Training Club: Nike Training Club application, available on both iOS and Android, is one of the best home fitness apps. It allows you to filter workout patterns based on categories such as workout session time, workout types – yoga, cardio, strength training, and so on. This application helps you find the best workout routines that can help you achieve your fitness goals.
The Nike Training Club has over 185+ workouts designed by fitness experts for all levels, so whether you are a beginner or are looking for more advanced training, this app has it all. This app also features workouts hosted by celebrities and athletes like Serena Williams, Julie Ertz and Simone Biles.
2. Runtastic by Adidas: For those lazy days when you need a reason or a push to workout, you can try Runtastic’s Fitness challenges. These time-bound challenges have specific missions and come with detailed descriptions. You can simply check which challenges are live and join in alone or with your friends.
You can also check out their interval training feature, wherein you can choose the number of intervals you need between workouts and also customize your warm-up and workout routines.
Other amazing features of Runtastic are:
• Route tracking
• Bodyweight routines
• Guided Sessions
This application is available for free on both iOS and Android devices but has some in-app purchases.
3. Centr: Created by Chris Hemsworth, an Australian actor well-known for his role as Thor in Marvel’s Avengers franchise, Centr was developed with the specific intention of helping people stay fit and healthy during the coronavirus lockdown.
This app gives you access to workout routines, meditation-videos and even healthy recipes. New workout tutorials are released on the application every week. Typically, these tutorials last for 20 to 40-minutes and you can follow these home workout routines with ease.
You can also track your progress within the app by specifying your goals and the workout intensity level you prefer. This application charges $10, $20 or $29.99 per month for iOS users, which is pretty affordable!
4. Trifecta: Trifecta is an ultra-comprehensive app specializing in functional fitness training. It is probably the best of the cool new mobile apps introduced in the fitness category.
Trifecta helps you create a meal plan, track your progress with pictures and also provides you a daily and weekly nutrition log. This application is very customer-centric and allows you to request new features. You can download the application for free to use its basic features or try their paid package, which costs $49.99 per year for premium and exclusive features.
5. Fitness Buddy: Fitness Buddy provides simple options that can help you find workouts and meals suitable for you. This app provides step-by-step instructions on a wide variety of workout types- home training, gym and cardio routines, strength training, stretching and so on. You can easily find the best workout tutorials by looking at their user ratings.
The best feature of the Fitness Buddy app is that you can search for workouts based on your specific fitness goals such as bodybuilding, Beachbody, six-pack, belly fat, abs, summer body, and so on. The free version of this app is great for beginners. You can upgrade to their premium plan for more in-depth workout plans, which costs just $29.99 per year.
6. Dance Body LIVE: Do you hate workouts, but enjoy dancing? If yes, the Dance Body app is the right fitness application for you. This app smartly combines well-choreographed dance routines with effective workout moves. Dance body spices up your home workouts by providing you with a fun way to get in shape.
You can stream daily live classes directly from major dance studios situated in New York as well as the on-demand 20-30 minute dance routines. You can install the application for free on both iOS and Android devices and you can also get a 7-day free trial upon registration. The premium version costs $35 per month. However, they are also offering discounts during the lockdown period.
It is important to stay physically and mentally healthy as the times are highly unpredictable. As you can see from the above list that there are many home fitness mobile applications that can help you stay fit and monitor your diet properly during the lockdown. From creating personalized workout routines to developing a comprehensive diet plan, these applications provide many interesting features that can enhance your home workout routines. Take your pick from these best at-home fitness applications and let the workout sessions begin!
With Apple launching its new products on the 24th of September, here is a brief of all the features you will find i… https://t.co/xAUM9cJCxbFollow